Tuesday, February 8

Win a Free Copy of "The Brotherhood" by Jerry B. Jenkins

Do you want to win a free copy of "The Brotherhood" by Jerry B. Jenkins which I earlier reviewed? Here's what you have to do:


Post a comment to my review of "The Brotherhood, this post, or send me a message via Twitter to @jonathonburns containing this: a quick story of a time you suffered and how you were brought through it. It doesn't have to be long. I'll randomly choose a winner.

The deadline for this contest has been extended once again to February 16th, 2011 at 11:59pm Eastern Time. You must be 13 or older to enter and must live within the United States.

This prize comes in the form of a certificate which can be redeemed either at a Christian bookstore or by mailing directly to Tyndale.

Employees of Tyndale, their relatives, and my relatives cannot participate in this contest.

EDIT: This contest has ended and will not be extended further. A winner has been chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment